Friday, May 18, 2012

25 Ways to Wear a Scarf in 4.5 Minutes! - An AMAZING YouTube Video

I borrowed this post from my FAB sister's blog (The Chic Squad), who borrowed it from the Wonderful blog of Wendy's Lookbook.  This video is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!  I love to wear scarves; they are a great compliment to an outfit.  And now you have 25 ways (with detailed instructions) to wear your scarf, AND you also have 2 new blogs to bookmark.  ENJOY!!


The Chic Squad: 25 Ways to Wear a Scarf in 4.5 Minutes! - YouTubeI honestly cannot remember the last time i wore an outfit without a scarf. I realized it has become a part of my "look" when i randomly ran into a friend the last time i was in New York. We bumped into each other at an event at the Javit Center and she said, "I wasn't sure that was you until i saw your scarf!" I can't explain how excited i was when Michelle made this scarf tutorial! I've tried about 10 of these style but i still have 15 more to go :-) This weekend while I'm in Paris i'll be trying the classic drape, the double rainbow, the braid and the turtle neck :-) Stay tuned for some photos... (by, Davida Selby- The Chic Squad)



No comments:

Post a Comment