Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mommie Migraine

I was working on product reviews for Elle's Christmas toys when this migraine became determined to take me down.  I must relent and take something before my head explodes.  So tomorrow I promise to have that  Christmas toys review for you, plus 1.

In the meantime I also wanted to say, thanks for the LOVE Mommie O's world is receiving.  I truly appreciate it, and hope to keep giving you information you can use and will love, so bookmark the page.  If you have any tips for intense migraine PLEASE share, because I have things to do!!
Even though I try to play Super Mommie, divas get sick too.  : (

*Check out my theme song I left you in the Videos page.

1 comment:

  1. Merry meet! Cure for Mondays is happy to award you with the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD :-)

    Recipients of this award are asked to:

    1.Thank the person that nominated their blog for the award with a backlink to them.

    2.List 7 things about themselves. (I posted mine as a separate article because I was too excited to pass on the award, but I was still struggling with the seven things about me when I posted the award.)

    3.Award 15 newly discovered blogs The Versatile Blogger Award and notify them about it.

    Love and light,

    Frances

    ReplyDelete