Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Introducing Babie Onassis- ELLE

Gabrielle Ashley (ELLE), my daughter and only child provides the inspiration for everything I do.  This child makes me laugh, inspired, and overall just happy beyond measure.  I wanted to take a moment to introduce her to you, as you will hear her Chronicles often.  You will also go on a journey with me to figure out how to be the best Mommie I can be without losing my sense of self (That's what this blog is all about after all).
As mothers, I'm sure you know the feeling of intense love; love that you never knew was possible.  That's the joy this child brings.  So join me as I navigate through the joys and plights of being Gabrielle's mother, among other noted titles I possess.  I'm going to need your help figuring out many things, so feel free to chime in with your advice and experiences.

I introduce you to my "Babie Onassis..." Gabrielle (Elle) Ashley
Age: 4
Sign: Virgo
Favorite Colors: Pink & Purple
Hobby: Gymnastics (LOVES The Little Gym)
Loves: Pizza, Ravioli, Dora, The Lion King, Mommy & Daddy
Dislikes: Getting her hair done, "Being told what to do" 

Babie O' & Mommie O'





3 comments:

  1. I love every about little baby Onassis :-) Looking forward to reading your blog every morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a lovely model. I have a five year old daughter and she is also camera confident. Found you on MBC. Come and join us at WORLD BLOGGERS COMMUNITY (http://worldbloggerscommunity.ning.com) and meet bloggers from around the world. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Davida. Thank you so much for that!! We appreciate having you : )
    @Nekky- Thank you so much for that. I will definitely be joining the WBC. Please post your website as well. I would LOVE to see it. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete