Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mommie O' is Preggo.

HELLO FAB MOMMIES!!

Mommie O' did say she had a BIG announcement to  make, and I guess the title speaks for itself.
This post will be short and to the point.  

Mommie O' and the Family are expecting Babie Number 2.

Babie O' is nothing short of ecstatic.  She's been waiting a long time to be a BIG sister.
The hubbie is equally excited, and like me, is wishing for a baby boy.

Whatever we have, we are happy and grateful, and know the Lord will bless us with a healthy little one.  I just wanted to take this moment to share with my followers, family and friends our great joy.

One great thing about this news is that all my FAB Mommies are along for this joyous ride.  We have baby products to review and share, some shopping to do, names to pick, and a wonderful sacred process and health tips to share.  I'm so excited!!!

Stay tuned for the ride....

No comments:

Post a Comment